My friend goes to Cameron Highlands for her family day trip .. Thank You ciare I requested from her bought for me a few sweet corns from farm.I took out 2 sweet corns from fridge last night and steamed it for about 5 minutes. Then, I put some butter and salt. It's so yummy and delicious!!! Sweet corn also called sugar corn is a variety of maize with high sugar content. Don't eat too much as it's hard for digestion especially kids.
Posted by lina at 1:20 PM
Assalamulaikum and Good morning to All, Lovely Recipe, this only lasted 2 minutes ( hahaha tak la tipu jer) in our house. Definitely make again and maybe next time i would put a layer of chocolate over the top. Yummyalia's can't wait to eat the cake...look at her action...The time shown 11.20 pm she suppose go to sleep, however she refuses to go..she want to have a look the cake b4 go to sleep.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar (I used icing sugar)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs (I put 3 eggs)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk (I didn’tput)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9 inch round pan.
- Place flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, butter or margarine, eggs, vanilla, and milk into mixing bowl. Beat slowly to moisten, then beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for about 2 minutes until smooth. Reserve 3/4 cup batter; pour the remainder into pan.
- Stir cocoa into the 3/4 cup reserved batter. Drop by spoonfuls over top of white batter. Using a knife, swirl the cocoa batter into the white batter to incorporate it in a marble effect.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until an inserted wooden pick comes out clean.