This blog is dedicated to my lovely daughter Alia and lil baby Darwisy. Thanks to those who has read my blog
RSS

!

Perhentian Island

Those who love activities like snorkeling here is the best place to go….i guess. Or anyone out there can share with me…Those who not know the place located i think you guys can google it.
The fresh squid that I had….
Long the way by sea shore
they call this shell...yummmy..love it very much.... snokerling time it was amazing.... My daughter also enjoy it
See how nice the place - pleasant the veiw... ALia in the boat..very brave...enjoy
Dawn time - Alia and Abah after swimming….very cool and peaceful The resort subanallah amazing.... we love the place very nice view and peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ni tahun lepas ke g Perhentian.. bestnya..Sotong tu beli ke tangkap sendiri...

Post a Comment

Would lurve to hear your thoughts on this.Thanks!

Nuffnang