This blog is dedicated to my lovely daughter Alia and lil baby Darwisy. Thanks to those who has read my blog
RSS

!

Done...

Alhamdulilah I’m done what I have suppose to do….Released my entire burden that I have been conceded all this while.

Thank you for your prayers dearest brothers and sisters. I need it and appreciate your efforts of sparing your thoughts, virtual and physical hugs, as well as moments to pray for me. Your supports are like cushion that protects me from a hard fall. Your advice and reminders are cleansing my heart. Allah is definitely telling me that I have love surrounding me. And I want to be fair that I must love and spread love to my surrounding too.

That is what i'm doing now....

Love all of you…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would lurve to hear your thoughts on this.Thanks!

Nuffnang