i have no time to update...this my quick update on my last saturday baking session...huhu after this no more time to do this.... Thank to mamafami sharing this recipe with us.
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground allspiceDash salt
1 egg1/2 cup milk2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped 1/2 cup raisins ( i put chocolate chip and almond)
Method :1. In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
2. In another bowl, beat the egg, milk and butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
3. Fold in kiwi and raisins.
4. Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
5. Bake at 425 degrees F for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.