This blog is dedicated to my lovely daughter Alia and lil baby Darwisy. Thanks to those who has read my blog
RSS

!

New ABAYA collection

Assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera. What do you think?My new Abaya collection from dubai. I got this abaya from one of the my lovely friends Fairus. Yes i would like to said THANK You VEry much to her. Simple but really look elegant. Credit to my friends fairus...my hubby also said it very nice abaya.... Thank You note to my friends FAIRUS! Thank you very much for the abaya, it really was just what I wanted! Every time I use / wear the abaya I will think of you and your thoughtfulness. I wanted to take the time to write my THANKS!

3 comments:

Hidayah Ismawi said...

My mum and I also love to wear abayas.. so convenient, yet stylish and still covering the aurah..

Btw... will be writing about my love of reading and thoughts on how to cultivate it in children soon (it's on the list now!) .. Thanks for continuing to give great ideas and suggestions .. I appreciate your support

MY LATEST ENTRY: Be afraid.. be very afraid..

Anonymous said...

Aslmkm.
Tq 4 following ya.
Kak G suka jugak baju2 camgini tapi jarang pakai. :)

lina said...

Kak G - :)

Hidayah - Good to hear that..Thank You! I’m happy that you like my suggestion anyway.

Post a Comment

Would lurve to hear your thoughts on this.Thanks!

Nuffnang